- Website and Content. The Website and all of the material featured or displayed on the Website, including without limitation, all information, text, data, graphics, illustrations, photographs, images, moving images, videos, sounds, music, interactive features, applications, downloads, layout and “look and feel” ("Content") is owned by us, our licensors or other third parties. The Website and all Content are protected by trade mark, trade dress, copyright, moral rights and other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as may be otherwise expressly indicated by us in specific documents posted on the Website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download Content for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content. The Content shall remain the exclusive property of us, our licensors or other third parties , as applicable, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us.
- All of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos ("Marks") used on the Website belong to us, our licensors or other third parties. You are prohibited from using the Marks in any way without our prior written consent.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Website or Content.
3) Restrictions on Use
We give you permission to use our Website so long as you do not:
- use the Content on the Website for any commercial purpose;
- use the Content or the Website for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user's computer systems or networks associated with the Website;
- modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website;
- use the Website or any of the Content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity; or
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
Certain areas of the Website may require registration or otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in features, receive e-mail newsletters or access certain Content. The decision to provide this information is purely optional; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access these things.
If you register with us, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Moose reserves the right to terminate your account or otherwise deny you access in its sole discretion without notice and without liability.
5) Third Party Links and Content
The Website or communications you may receive from the Website may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of these links does not imply that we endorse, approve or sponsor any of these third party websites, and we assume no responsibility to monitor or review these third party websites. We have no control over these third party websites or their content, policies, terms or any other elements of these third party websites. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we are in no way responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of any third party websites or links.
7) Access to the Internet
You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining, at your sole cost, all Devices, equipment, hardware, software and services needed for you to access and use the Website.
8) Competitions, Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
Any competitions, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions (any, a "Promotion") offered via the Website may be governed by a separate set of rules that may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, and terms and conditions governing the Promotion. By participating in a Promotion, you will be subject to those official rules, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules and the decisions of the identified sponsor(s).
9) Collection of Personal Information From or Through Social Media Sites or Using Your Social Media Logon
When you interact with any Moose page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
10) Your Comments
If you chose to send us information, including but not limited to, your comments, feedback or suggestions about the Website, Content or any of our products (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that:
- such Comments are non-confidential;
- we may use, disclose, distribute, reproduce, display, exhibit, transmit, create derivative works from such Comments;
- we may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Comments for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, improving and marketing products, without any compensation to you; and
- such Comments are truthful, do not violate the rights of any third parties, including copyright, trade mark, confidentiality, trade secrets, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
11) Your Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that access to the Website may not be available from time to time, or the Website may be modified, replaced, superseded or terminated at any time, without any notice to you, and we shall not be responsible to you if you cannot access the Website.
WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT; (B) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF USERS, OUR PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS OR OTHER PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY INJURIES PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES RELATED TO THE WEBSITE; (F) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE WEBSITE; (G) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE.
14) Limitation of Liability
15) Governing Law; Forum; Other Terms.
- By using the Website, you agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and in the event that you file a lawsuit pertaining to the Website that the lawsuit will take place in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Our failure to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
16) CONTACT US